1. Household Portfolio Underdiversification and Probability Weighting: Empirical Evidence, Review of Financial Studies, 2021, with Steve Dimmock, Roy Kouwenberg, and Olivia Mitchell. Download paper. Download presentation. Download online appendix.
2. Trading Out of Sight: An Analysis of Cross-Trading in Mutual Fund Families, Journal of Financial Economics, 2020, with Alexander Eisele, Tamara Nefedova, and Gianpaolo Parise. Download paper. Online appendix.
3. Noncognitive Abilities and Financial Distress: Evidence from a Representative Household Panel,
6. Ambiguity Aversion and Household Portfolio Choice Puzzles: Empirical Evidence, Journal of Financial Economics, 2016, with Steve Dimmock, Roy Kouwenberg, and Olivia Mitchell. Top 25 most cited articles in JFE since 2016 onwards. Download paper. Online Appendix.
9. Estimating Ambiguity Preferences and Perceptions in Multiple Prior Models: Evidence from the Field. Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2015, with Steve Dimmock, Roy Kouwenberg, and Olivia Mitchell. Download paper.