1. Household Portfolio Underdiversification and Probability Weighting: Empirical Evidence, Review of Financial Studies, 2021, with Steve Dimmock, Roy Kouwenberg, and Olivia Mitchell. Download paper. Download presentation. Download online appendix.
2. Trading Out of Sight: An Analysis of Cross-Trading in Mutual Fund Families, Journal of Financial Economics, 2020, with Alexander Eisele, Tamara Nefedova, and Gianpaolo Parise. Download paper. Online appendix.
3. Noncognitive Abilities and Financial Distress: Evidence from a Representative Household Panel,
Review of Financial Studies, 2019, with Gianpaolo Parise. Download Paper. Online appendix.
4. Life-Cycle Asset Allocation with Ambiguity Aversion and Learning, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Economics, 2018. Download paper
5. Health Cost Risk: A Potential Solution to the Annuity Puzzle, The Economic Journal, 2017, with Theo Nijman and Bas Werker. Download paper
6. Ambiguity Aversion and Household Portfolio Choice Puzzles: Empirical Evidence, Journal of Financial Economics, 2016, with Steve Dimmock, Roy Kouwenberg, and Olivia Mitchell. Top 25 most cited articles in JFE since 2016 onwards. Download paper. Online Appendix.
7. How Much Do Means Tested Benefits Reduce the Demand for Annuities? Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, 2017, with Monika Butler and Stefan Staubli. Download paper.
8. The Annuity Puzzle Remains a Puzzle, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2016, with Theo Nijman and Bas Werker. Download paper
9. Estimating Ambiguity Preferences and Perceptions in Multiple Prior Models: Evidence from the Field. Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2015, with Steve Dimmock, Roy Kouwenberg, and Olivia Mitchell. Download paper.